- Manage the domestic tax and statutory compliance.
- Set up and management of the New Group Finance and Accounting system.
- Monthly/quarterly/yearly closure for domestic and group reporting purposes.
- Supervise audits and ensure compliance with standards, policies and procedures.
- First reference of Company’s Auditors.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with banks.
- Manage and review verification of results of inventory.
- Manage and conduct insurance policy.
- Delegate tasks to the team members to achieve the goals set up for the team.
- Coach and support the subordinates to develop their careers.
- Make the objectives and appraise the result of subordinates.
- Work closely with other divisions in order to achieve company goals.
- Daily/weekly communication and information sharing with headquarters counterparts.
- Business Japanese and English, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of the retail sector is an advantage.
- At least 5 years' experience as an Accounting & Finance professional.