In pushing for innovation in technology and moving away from this FMCG company's original business model, they are looking for a Business Planning Analyst that can help guide their journey forward.
- RRP Industry Analysis: provide accurate data and analysis of historical RRP related volumes such as the trends of SOM, retailer inventory, competitors' activities.
- Business Reporting: Support business decision making by providing insightful analysis and reporting, based on deep understanding of business strategies and industry trends including competitive threats and opportunities.
- Support Manager Business Development to deliver timely and accurate business reports such as daily IMS/Offtake volume report, Market Update Commentary, OB/RF reports, and RRP KPI reports.
- Market Update Presentation: conduct presentation of recent market trends for employees and visitors for their better understanding of the Japan market. Prepare management reporting in accordance with requirements from HQ and local management teams.
- Ad-hoc projects & analyses: proactively be involved in cross-functional projects or lead small projects; Conduct various ad-hoc analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators.
- Data Management: maintain the RRP related database of IMS/Offtake and develop the system and/or methodologies to track such data in collaboration with I/S.
- Business Japanese and English
- Highly analytical mindset, with ability to sort through complex issues and communicate them in a clear, concise manner to internal stakeholders
- Team player who also has an ability to work autonomously
- High proficiency in MS Excel
- Accounting, FP&A, quantitative analysis, advanced Excel (VBA is a plus), project lead, and presentation.