This global American consumer goods conglomerate is searching for a C&B manager to manage their team of 7 at their office in Tameikesanno.
You will be providing first contact support for employees and managers, with comprehensive and reliable information for compensation and benefits as well as mobility areas and handle all incoming queries based on internal guidelines/practices.
- Provide local expertise in the area of Global program such as Incentive program, equity award, compensation planning, merit, and salary survey to regional CoE for attracting, retaining, and motivating both existing employees and candidates. Educate regional CoE for supporting their familiarity with our local practice.
- Review payroll calculation to ensure accurate data is always reflected to the individual payroll, and give an advice and guidance to payroll administrator and ensure all process meets the audit requirement and necessary data is stored appropriately.
- Support HRBP for providing compensation related training to employees for encouraging their well understanding. Proactively provide professional expertise and share the experience with HRBP if necessary. Handle various inquiries related to comp from employees and advise and support them as necessary.
- Monitor and collect market data by participating to the benefits survey etc. to ensure benefits meet average level of market. Review existing program to ensure they attract, motivate and retain employees, and work with regional CoE for updating or implementing the program, if necessary. Work with benefits outsourcers and manage them to deliver expected service level in accordance with the service agreement. Plan and implement the training and promotion by identifying employees' request, and negotiate service enhancement, if necessary.
- Understand the Labor Standard Law changes and foresee the impact on the work rule in advance. Maintain the work rule under consultation of Labor social insurance consultant and Law department to make sure this meets the statutory requirement. Grasp and analyze the latest market practice to be competitive to the market, and suggest and implement the changes if necessary. Prepare the necessary documentation to report to the labor office, and inform employees the updating for encouraging employees' well understanding to work rules. Handle the inquiries from employees, line managers and HR partner and give an advice or solutions if necessary.
- Give advice or consultation to employees who have health issue, his/her supervisor, and HRBP by asking professional inputs from 3rd vendors such as occupational physicians and EAP counselor for ensuring employees health condition and securing work environment. As a part of company's risk management, work with Law, compliance, and employee relations if necessary.
- Handle and review the tickets and make sure all tickets are treated appropriately and in a timely manner. Ensure ticket handling meets KPI, and if there is any issues, find out the solutions by discussing with SSC or involving other teams and HRBP, if necessary to build the consistent, stable, and reliable process.
- Help team members and give an advice for supporting their and team development based on his/her experience and knowledge.
- 8-10 years’ experience in C&B area
- Management Experience
- Experience in multinational company
- Strong data management and analytical skills
- Fluency in Japanese
- High proficiency in English