The role will be tasked with commercial and service responsibility of managing the business at the country level by effectively leading local managers and collaborating with global and regional functional leaders within the matrix organization to drive strategic company growth, and is responsible for the overall performance of the business.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing and executing business strategies to achieve short and long-term financial goals.
- Reporting to APAC leadership team, providing market insights and strategic proposals.
- Developing and implementing business plans to improve business efficiency.
- Maintaining positive and trust-based relations with business partners, shareholders, and authorities.
- Responsible for the company's business operations, service level and quality.
- Managing, guiding, coaching and delegating local managers in their duties.
- Ensuring company policies and legal guidelines are clearly communicated.
- Assessing, managing, and resolving challenging business developments and situations.
- Building and enhancing the company's public profile at events, and participate in speaking engagements.
- Oversee local Clinical Supply Solutions (CSS) division and supports CSS business planning, development and growth.
- Represents as local Senior Executive actively involved in key CSS client liaisons, review meetings and presentations.
- Actively involved in resolution of any major client service failures.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, engineering, pharmacy or other health related discipline. Masters degree is a plus.
- Relevant direct pharmaceutical industry experience in transport logistics.
- At least 10 years leadership experience and proven track record in achieving company objectives and goals
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO:
North Asia Director, Asia Pacific
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic and business plans.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, situational leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Able to excel in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.