- Participate in developing brand growth strategies and business plans.
- Lead whole process of planning budget and forecasts in compliance with HQ’s requirements.
- Propose seasonal purchasing budget to the management
- Conduct appropriate analysis to assess the validity of the seasonal sell through target proposed by Retail Director.
- Define ideal inventory level and mix, liaise with Retail Director to achieve the target.
- Conduct financial analysis to evaluate effectiveness of expenses, and analyse profitability.
- Propose contingency plan and improvement action plans to meet the target.
- Make recommendation and monitor actions to optimise return on capital employed.
- Lead expense control and business monitoring through various sources of information.
- Review and validate the financial reporting.
- Lead internal and external audit process.
- Lead ensuring company’s activities are compliant to policies and procedures.
- Manage staff, drive and develop the performance of the team members through effective team building and coaching.
- Business level Japanese and Business level English.
- Seven or more years of experience in Finance (Business Planning, FP&A and Accounting), preferably in Consumer Goods.
- University education preferred.