|給与:||8000000 - 10000000|
|求人公開日:||October 30, 2018 09:00|
The ideal candidate should have:
• Bachelors Degree & professional Human Resource Management qualification
• Knowledge of HR legal and statutory requirements and best practice with a strong network of contacts for external HR business partnership relationships
• 5 to 8 years of generalist experience, including business partner and organizational development role
• Demonstrated ability at leading and driving implementations of HR processes and initiatives with the ability to be both strategic and ensure execution.
• The ability to think strategically, creatively, solution based and proactive with an affinity for numbers and logical thinking.
• Proficient verbal and written Japanese and English
• The ability to travel within Japan as a requirement of the role and ad hoc trip to the HQ/regional office for the HR conference or meeting if any
• Retail experience is a must
• Employment Conditions & Relations: Define and formalise office and retail contracts of employment, policies and procedures/work rules and employee practices which are legally compliant and in-keeping with the company's value and cultures. Coach and advise line managers in the application of these policies and provide guidelines as to how to manage employee relation issues. Clean up and maintain up to date employee database/records.
• Talent Acquisition & Management: Ensure the attraction and retention of the best talent available, where appropriate using online recruitment solutions and working in partnership with campus recruitment organizers/universities, external recruitment and search partners. Good connection with University, High school, special school Display up to date knowledge of talent market and remuneration in the region. Ensure all selection is competency based and line managers are proficient in competency-based selection
• Total Rewards: To provide a total reward system architecture that is reflective of the global/regional company's rewards offering whilst offering a remuneration package that is competitive and reflective of the local market. To provide the support and administration of the payroll and benefits.
• Performance Management: Create a performance management culture by ensuring all new hires and existing employees are performance managed from the new hire period and on an ongoing annual basis. Advise management on any performance management issues with defined objectives, competencies and timelines for improvement. Find solutions to any performance issues that aren’t manageable through the performance management process.
• Learning & Development: Promotion of a learning culture with the introduction of development plans for new hires and continued an ongoing annual basis linked to performance management. Tailored development solutions offered by HR to include professional development learning programs and external expert providers. Managers to act as coaches and lead by example.
• New Hire Orientation: Create the company's culture and values through all new hires experiencing a world class orientation to empower employees and give them a sense of pride in working for us. Develop and deliver a tailored program for office and retail employees providing them with the company and role knowledge to succeed and produce high performance and high engagement.
• HR budget & forecast Planning: Annual business planning providing insight and expertise on the Human Resources manpower planning to enable the achievement of the strategic goals.