One of the world's largest advertising companies is looking for a new HRBP to join the team.
You will be responsible for one or several teams to partner with their leadership and ensure the professional delivery of HR services. You will also take a lead recruiting, talent management, compensation & benefits, HR operations across the company.
Why choose this job?
This will be a great opportunity to demonstrate your strong hands-on HR functional and talent management experience in one of the world’s leading media agencies.
You will grow and develop yourself as a strong trusted adviser to the leadership and people to ensure we achieve our goals.
You will get a chance to work in a dynamic environment that is always interesting and to develop your career in an exciting and fast evolving digital marketing & communications space.
A Day In The Role
- Provide thought leadership to the client team to support business strategy, and to ensure that HR & Talent team is a trusted and valued business partner.
- Partner with the leaders on critical hiring requests, budgets, headcount management, building team capability, etc.
- Engage, influence and collaborate with the client leadership team to drive implementation and deployment of effective HR procedures, policies, technology, standards that will improve and increase talents’ experience.
- Educate and advise clients on HR procedures, practices, new application, and up to date employment regulations/applicable laws.
- Cultivate an open and collaborative culture within the company with the mindset to coach, share and build future leaders through regular constructive feedback.
- 5-7 years of hands-on HR operational and functional expertise in any area of talent acquisition, talent development, compensation & benefits, employee relations.
- A proven track record of delivering an excellent integrated and client/stakeholder-focused HR service.
- Project management experience is preferable.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem solving skills.
- Effective communicator with listing, presentation and influencing skills.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skill to manage self and influence others.
- Passion and patience in dealing with various HR and administration demands daily