This Head of Demand Planning position is within an Internationally known, German Fortune 500 Pharmaceutical Company focusing on Animal Health, Biopharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals. This is a managerial position with head the demand management group within the supply chain. The position holder’s job impact will influence net sales, budget, distribution cost, and inventory management.
Purpose of the role:
- Secure stable product supply to the market by maintaining high quality of replenishment plan, forecast accuracy and inventory management
- Be the change agent for enhancing innovative and productive culture over sustained periods of time.
- The regulatory and organizational requirements include knowledge of JGAAP (Japanese Generally Accepted Accounting Principle)
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Implementation of the Supply Network Strategy including new project integration
- Responsible for coordination and oversight of cross-functional projects for achieving operation goals.
- Management of group targets alongside internal stakeholders to determine financial KPIs
- Responsible for oversight of stable product supply as indicated by previous experience with network resource learning, customer service level operations, and flexible automation
- Team development utilizing environment survey results
- Contributions to the global network supply chain
- The requirement to balance between production and business, conflict management and coordination
- The interfaces required as such include the Global Supply Chain Organization, local HP business, HP Supply Japan including production sites both internal and external
- Expertise includes knowledge of business administrations, finance and market knowledge with the intended job impact being knowledgeable of net sales, budget, distribution cost, and inventory
Skills & ability:
- Strong communication skills at global level therefore Fluent in both English and Japanese.
- Demonstrated ability in supply chain management and project management for at least 7 years
- Competency in Analysis with ERPs such as SAP,
- Diversity sensitivity