Our Client is seeking an experienced Project Manager with a strong technical background in agile development to join their International team.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the development and delivery of the Company's VR and web application products. You will coordinate efforts across a small but global team, working closely with Developers, UI/UX Designers, 3D Artists, QA, Sales Teams, and Product Owners.
In this role you will need to understand both user and business priorities, communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, organize sprints, track bugs, track daily progress for product related tasks, ensure product quality/stability, deliver tested builds to account managers, and ensure that all team members have an accurate understanding of product development timeline and deliverables.
- Create short term and long term project roadmaps, milestones, and detailed deliverable requirements to support the product team development and execution
- Analyze and determine capacity planning, staffing requirements and productivity rates to deliver milestones on time; proactively identify and address risks to delivery timeline
- As the scrum master for agile production develop a deep understanding of user, business, and product needs to optimize operations and deliver customer value
- Create and manage tickets in Pivotal Tracker, ensuring the precise language used can be understood by engineer team, make sure acceptance criteria is complete, and supervise each ticket and overall project progress
- Recommends IT strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating production and organization outcomes, identifying exact problems, defining solutions, and executing necessary changes
- Monitor performance metrics and measurements related to product production speed and quality
- Support Quality Assurance function as and when required
- Degree in engineering related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years involved in any component of product development with a minimum of 2 years product management and delivery experience
- Experience with Unity or other 3D game development engine
- Experience with Agile / Scrum / Kanban.
- Stellar communication skills - ability to listen to and understand team’s needs and pain points, ability to facilitate meetings between engineers and designers over VoIP worldwide, accurate and timely reporting to stakeholders, ability to summarize complex situations while also being able to explain accurate details when necessary to a diverse cast of team members
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Strong self management, project management, and organization skills with the ability to prioritize various tasks and development schedules in a demanding environment with tight deadlines
- Experience working with VR / AR / XD / MR and/or AI
- Understanding of HCD concepts and experience with C#, C++ and Python
- Project management certification
- Ability to speak Japanese