- Be in charge of projects follow up: quotation validation, margin follow up, back-on-track plan follow up.
- R&D expenses follow up, special focus regarding red projects and coordination of the twice a year re-forecast.
- Responsibility for the 5 year (mid-term) plan, budget and monthly closing.
- Responsible for the compliance of financial data with the IFRS and compliance to the internal control rules.
- Be the interface for the intra-group requests.
- Contribute to the deployment of the R&D and projects new tools.
Four to five years’ experience in project or R&D controlling
Autonomous and able to propose solutions.
Analytical skills and ability to solve issues.
Good communication skills and ability to coordinate international teams.
Knowledge of reporting tools and major ERP systems (SAP).
Ability to work with other networks inc. project managers, R&D Directors, hardware/software engineers and site
Skilled in Excel
Fluent Japanese mandatory. English, German or French are advantageous.