- Provide accurate financial information and insightful analysis, and contribute to business decision making and priority setting.
- Support conducting operational review with branches and APAC.
- Responsible for monthly business monitoring and timely and accurate reporting.
- Responsible for monthly and ad hoc reporting to Asia HQ.
- Working with GM and other leaders, prepare Outlook, Forecast and Plan timely with proper action plan.
- Develop staff and build reliable FP&A process.
- Participate several cross functional projects to improve business process, financial quality, etc.
- Keep close communication with other leaders and support driving business initiatives.
- US GAAP and statutory accounting skill and experience.
- FP&A experience with proven analytical skill.
- Successful project management experience.
- Business level English communication skill and fluent Japanese.
- ERP experience (SAP / Hyperion preferred).
- Advanced Excel and Power Point skill.