You'll be working with a Big 4 Operations Practice in Japan. Our Operations practice assists our clients in solving complex operational challenges. Blending strategic thinking with hands-on practicality, our teams of consultants and experts work to develop and implement operational strategies that solve our clients' most critical problems.
Our Supply Chain Management service line part of our Operations Practice and helps leading companies in all industries develop and implement future-oriented logistics strategies We do this by making significant improvements in customer service while reducing invested capital and cost by transforming and optimizing their supply chains from end to end.
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree, MBA advantageous
- Minimum 6 years of Supply Chain Management and/or Consulting experience preferably in Automotive, Pharmaceutical, IT/High-tech, Industrial/Consumer Goods, Retail, Chemical or General Merchandising Store (GMS) and Logistics Services sector
- Previous experience managing: the design and implementation of logistics strategy, network or warehouse optimization, supply chain planning and management processes, supply chain modelling and optimization, supply chain software
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Fluent English and Japanese a must