Here is an excellent chance int he medical device industry to travel Japan, visit clients, and be on the cutting edge of medical research.
As a product specialist, you'll support colleagues, visit customers and distributors, explain products and strategy.
- You'll support and be part of a dynamic team that creates all marketing, advertising, and promotional tools. You'll also lead and evaluate market surveys, customer research, and find out what the competition is up to.
- On the promotion and communications side, you'll create marketing strategies to meet organizational objects, support the global marketing team, and then transmit that information to the local team. You'll work on promotional materials and exhibitions and seminars. You'll also help in developing sales and training tools.
To succeed in this role you'll have a track record of exemplifying:
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Sincerity and friendly disposition
Here is the experience we're looking for:
- Education: University degree is preferable
- Experience inMedical Device/Pharmaceutical industry is preferable
- Field experience is highly preferable
- IT: MS office skill is mandatory.
- Travel availability: all over Japan
- Good communication skills
- Language: Japanese Mandatory, Business Level English (TOEIC 750 or above)