Looking for a stable company in a thriving industry?
This is a perfect role for an accountant looking for a path to become a senior accountant.
This logistics company has strong international operations, communication, and opportunities.Experience a good work-life balance with the option to work remotely. Report to a Japan-based European Finance Director where you can gradually improve your business English.
- Account Receivable (processing of payments from customers and partner companies)
- Transmission and review of paid invoices with outsourcing team (in China) for input into the local system
- Account Payable = Payment processing of invoices from clients
- Transmission and review of invoices with outsourcing team (in China) to send/examine data for input into the local system.
- Procurement of weekly/monthly/emergency payments with the funding team in Malaysia.
- Confirmation, liaison and coordination of payments from banks in Japan
- Petty cash and expense reimbursement (monthly)
- General Ledger (preparation of financial statements and tax payments)
- Monthly Annual Report (IFRS 16 FINANCE STATEMENT)
- Year-end closing and tax filing including IFRS 16 to Japan GAAP adjustments
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 2 years experience in logistics OR 1 year accounting/finance experience in any industry
- Business level in English (Reading & Writing); Fluent Japanese