Our client is a leader in the software space and continues to move from strength to strength in the Japanese market. And thought this is a small team in Tokyo, they are still entrusted by many of the top organizations in the world for their digitalization goals.
As an Account Manager for this group, you'll report into the president and be accountable to develop and grow the business for Japan with specific focus on Integration and API. You own the success of these territories which will make your part of the global strategy, defining focused business segments and solutions, formulating marketing activities for lead generation, promoting brand awareness, grow both the business and market share by putting customer success front and center to all of your actions. By being an ambassador for the company, you will lead your colleagues in collaborating with you such as pre-sales and the services team towards the common goal of delivering customer success. Your entrepreneurial spirit allows you to grow the footprint with the installed base and new customers in a fast pace and demanding environment: working smart and by working hard.
- Sales acumen
- Direct Sales experience as compared with Channel Sales is required
- A track record in closing deals
- Ability to articulate value propositions
- Degree of adoption of sales best practices
- Degree of accuracy re sales forecast (both deal size and closing timeline)
Other softer skills
- Ability to broaden existing and new customer relationships
- Ability to learn
- Degree of responsibility shown for customer success
- Pro-activity, Self-initiation
- Thinking outside the box