Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise. Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices. Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. May lead functional teams or projects.
- As the account owner, represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities.
- Identifies customer needs and develop/implements complex sales strategies
- Calls on existing or new customer to present product and services offerings; coordinates customer demonstrations with product business group representatives
- Communicate and presents product roadmaps and capabilities to the customer, as well as communicating and presenting the customer’s technology needs to product business group representatives
- Prepares pricing quotes; negotiates to final price and submits documentation to book order.
- Conducts follow-up on accounts receivables
- Maintains appropriate coverage and documentation for all assigned customers. Maintains summaries of customer visits. Develops customer specific action plans and completes them on a timely basis
- Responsible for maintenance service sales, not for product/system sales
- Does not require service sales experience but strong sales skill is required
- Semicon industry experience is not must but preferred
- Any kind of technical experience/background is required
- English is needed at least for telephone conference level