A global luxury retail group with 10+ renowned brands is looking for a GL accountant. This role involves daily accounting activities for multiple brands and reports directly to the GL manager. An opportunity to work for a company that promotes leadership skills and her employees reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
• Perform, monthly and annually closings with all requested report under deadlines.
• Prepare monthly vouchers, financial report and analysis to ensure the accuracy in recording and reporting to finance
manager on a timely basis.
• Ensure accurate management and statutory reporting in compliance with local laws, standards, IFRS and
• Ensure a proper assets management in compliance with IFRS and JPGAAP.
• Communicate with brand finance regularly to fully understand the needs and requirements of them
• Participate audits from both Internal and external auditors then to follow up any issues identified
• 3+ years working experience in G/L
• Familiar with IFRS, JPGAAP and tax regulations
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Familiar with JDE or AS400
WORK LIFE BALANCE
• Hybrid working system
• Maximum of 20 days of annual leave right after entering the company