This international Manufacturing company is a great place for you to refine your Accounting skills in a supportive environment. Join them and see how far your development can go.
Overall accounting and financial reporting.
You'll be expected to become corporate business partner through your understanding and undertaking of the following responsibilities.
- Accounting & financial reporting
(incl. data entry and database management)
- AR, AP, expenditure, payroll, tax and other operational management with counterparts
- Finance compliance and corporate governance (internal audit and SOX)
- At least 4 years of relevant accounting/finance experience
- Experiences of up to 3 companies (including current company)
- Excellent business writing/reading and clear conversation in English is a must.
(TOEIC score; 800 or above)
- Japanese: business level
- University graduate, bachelor’s degree needed
- The Official Business Skills Test in Bookkeeping (BOKI), 2nd grade and/or above