- General Ledger, Accounts Payable / Receivable, Tax, T&E, Treasury.
- Assist general accounting, intercompany activities, and financial operations.
- Ensure procedures and controls maintained to produce reliable, accurate, and timely financial results.
- Implement Company policies and procedures related to financial activities.
- Collaborate on the monthly accounting close and reporting process, insuring reports are timely, accurate, and understood.
- Assist monthly, quarterly, and annual account analysis; creates audit pack reports per compliance.
- Assure company is in compliance with accounting pronouncements and governmental requirements.
- Assist designated projects to improve compliance, controls, operations, productivity and profitability.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required; prefer degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in similar type position
- Knowledge and work experience based on US GAAP/Japanese GAAP/IFRS
- Bilingual (Japanese native, English intermediate) in speaking, reading and writing
- Book-keeping knowledge and month-end experience preferred
- Experience and knowledge of SAP or ERP system is preferred
- Knowledge of accounting terminology and definitions