- Drive all financial reporting analysis, such as the monthly balance sheet review, quarterly corporate financial reviews and other analysis for presentation and review to the market.
- Lead the transition of the production and delivery financial statements from JGAAP to IFRS; ensuring they are
performed in a timely, effective, accurate, and efficient manner to meet all reporting
- Analyze company’s financial risks and potential exposure through rigorous review of the financials and address any potential impacts to the company’s financial performance; supervise analyses to drive financial performance by identifying new opportunities through business intelligence and analysis; providing insight into operational and financial historical and prospective trends.
- Lead statutory audit and local statistics reporting to ensure full compliance with no delay.
- Liaise with both internal and external auditors to resolve issues related to financial reporting and controls.
- Support Consolidations team in the closing of subsidiary financial reporting and creating a flat consolidation management style.
- Oversee and ensure financial accuracy of activity maintained is in compliance with listed reporting requirements.
- Develop team members (manage objectives and offer advice)
- CPA or charted accountant
- Business level English and Japanese
- Big 4 experience
- Public audit experience; preferably with publicly-listed clients
- Experience in IPO
Department size: 15 staff
Office size: 2000 staff