A global real estate company is looking for an Accounting Manager!
This person will be responsible for day-to-day SPCs level accounting in monthly, quarterly, and annual client’s reporting. Support in coordination with the consolidation team in APAC for group reporting purposes and responsible for day-to-day client relationship management and assist new business onboarding.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and end-year financial reporting under Japan GAAP, and oversee accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, balance sheet accounts variance analysis (fixed asset majority) capital assets reconciliations, trust and lender account statement reconciliations, and debt activity.
- Coordination with client’s appointed auditors.
- Coordinate completions of annual audits, tax returns and statutory reporting by required deadlines.
- Day to day client management and communication with client’s key personnel
- Troubleshoots escalated issues and ensure internal and external client requests are handled timely, accurately with a focus on client service
New Business Participation and Structuring
- To assist in new business proposals and budgeting progress, and support to review new contracts, business opportunities, and financial transactions related to new business proposals
・Minimum 5 years of accounting/finance professional experience, being familiar with Japan GAAP and Japan Tax regulations.
・Native Japanese and business level English (at least in terms of writing and reading skills) is a must
・SPC accounting & IFRS knowledge are preferable
・CPA is a plus
・Spoken English is a plus
- Work from home flexibility (Director mostly works from home)
- Flex-time system in place
- Free desk office