Our client is a life sciences company which provides services to a number of companies. In line with their extensive plans for growth, the company has almost 1000 employees in Japan.
They are looking for an accounting manager to build and lead a team covering all accounting functions for the whole business.
- Manage a team of accounting, tax and audit staff to build and maintain accurate financial models
- Lead the team through all reporting and closing tasks
- Manage upcoming ERP implementation project
- Responsible for coordinating internal and external audit processes
- Leadership and business partnering skills
- Native level Japanese with Business level English
- Knowledge of JGAAP and IFRS
- Leadership/abilities as a trainer
- 6 years+ experience working at a global company
- Experience at an accounting firm is desirable
Work Life Balance
- Core time with flex hours
- WFH option available after probationary period