Our client is a globally renowned NYSE/TSE company with extensive successful operations across Japan and the rest of the world.
They are looking for an accounting manager to lead their team in the creation of financial models and reporting packages.
- Accurate and timely summary of financial results in accordance with J GAAP and US GAAP
- Preparation and submission of disclosure materials (financial statements, securities reports, etc.)
- Preparation for tax filing
- Help formulate medium-term management plan and budget
- Month/quarter/year-end closing
- Improve team through coaching and training for members
- Nissho Boki level 2, CPA, CMA
- Experienced in building and reviewing financial models
- Basic knowledge of tax accounting
- Experience of process improvements
- 5+ years’ accounting experience at a listed company inc 2+ years as a manager
- Business level English (especially reading/writing)
WORK LIFE BALANCE
- Hybrid working style available