This role is great for an individual who thrives within a fast-paced, performance-driven environment. With exposure to internal and external stakeholders, you will be part of a talented, diverse team where your voice and ideas will be heard, and you can really make a difference.
This role will provide constant challenge, and the scope to learn in an open and friendly atmosphere. It is an opportunity to join a company that values employees, with a strong focus on continuous improvement and personal development.
- Manage customer interactions (fostering relationships, customer calls)
- Visit customers and potential clients within assigned territory 3 to 4 days per week
- Collaborate with sales leader to ensure alignment with team strategies in forecasting, business planning, and pipeline development
- Work closely with other internal departments to ensure a seamless and positive customer experience
- Consult with multiple levels of decision-makers and buying influences to understand customers' business challenges and supply chain goals
- Develop tailored solutions that deliver value and support the customer's business strategy
- Prospect, plan, and conduct face to face visits with new prospective customers within the designated territory
- Update CRM system on a regular basis
- Remain engaged with customers to ensure the ongoing success of accounts in collaboration with the assigned account management team.
5+ years of Experience in Air Freight Sales (Air Line Cargo division or Freight Forwarder)