An exciting role at a leading global forwarding company is seeking to fill the role, Airfreight Competence (Sales & Customer) Perishable in Fukuoka!
You will mainly handle the sales of perishables transportation (50%) and export arrangements (50%). The competence center is located in Narita and Sapporo.
- Sales activities, orders for perishable export (import) requests from customers, general counter support.
- Requests and instructions to related departments such as the delivery section, warehouse, and customs department.
- Responding to new customer inquiries / Creating a quote for fresh food transportation.
- Most transportation is export.
- Sales will proceed form the in-house data source or from your own connection.
- Those who have high communication skills and can take leadership.
- Those who emphasize teamwork and can work responsibly.
- Those who are motivated to try new things.
- Persons with more than 5 years of practical experience in air cargo export (logistics, manufacturers, trading companies, etc.)
- Persons with experience in fresh air cargo forwarding work are a plus.
- E-mail communication and reading comprehension of English documents. TOEIC 600 points or more as a guide.
Appeal of the Position:
- As a key person for customer contact, you can play an active role as the center of perishables export acquisition and delivery business.
- Those who have been active in air transportation CS and operations have the opportunity to expand into the field of sales.