Supervise AR/AP team and oversee the process of OTC/PTP
Oversee all the process of OTC including:
- Reconcile account receivables balances on a timely manner.
- Monitor overdue AR and cash collection.
- Ensure the credit risk control is accordance with relevant group credit policy.
- Oversee all the process of PTP including:
- Review employee expense claims.
- Ensure the good disbursement and invoicing operation are in accordance with both Japan and US accounting principles, group policies, as well as local tax requirement.
Resolve accounting discrepancy related to AR and/or AP.
Review and approve banking transactions.
Prepare for annual audit and tax reporting.
Analyze the current OTC/PTP processes and improve the efficiency.
Manage the AR/AP team and support career development of the staff.
Excellent knowledge and experience in OTC & PTP processes
Familiar with Japan accounting/tax law and regulation, and US-GAAP
Demonstrated skill at ERP (preferably SAP), Excel and PPT
Experience collaborating and/or managing a team of accountants and junior accountants At least 7-year experience of multi-national company and/or accounting & tax audit firm Fluent oral and written English
Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
Comfortable communicating with senior management and other departments
Able to be hands-on when required
Big 4 audit experience
Good understanding of consumer marketing concepts (FMCG) Experience in high end/premium product distribution Interests in Golf, Apparel
(Academic background, etc.)
Proven business acumen, excellent financial skills and strong leadership qualities
Strong interpersonal, emotional intelligence and communication and presentation skills
Team oriented, open minded, willingness to share and communicate
Perseverance, able to handle stress and meet deadlines and work with limited resources Creativity, result driven and problem-solver
A commercial and analytical mind-set
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related area, or equivalent additional work experience required.