Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization :
Provide Finance support to the aG APAC organization by consolidating the FP&A reports from Japan, Korea, GCA, and SEAPAC regions into one consolidated report for APAC Region.
More specifically, provide support over the financial reporting, planning, and analysis for Finance activities across APAC.
Key Responsibilities :
- Finance duties Manage reporting for the consolidated financial results of APAC working in close contact with each Regional finance lead (Japan, Korea, GCA, and SEAPAC) Ensure the successful completion and analysis of reporting to Regional HQ for ad-hoc, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually reporting requirements for APAC Consolidated Region Develop reports and information that support the Company on its effectiveness and progress against objectives
- Controlling Ensure compliance with IFRS and Group Finance Manual (GFM) at all times Maintain a strong internal control environment by montoring the effectiveness of the control environment, establishing proper internal controls over decision making, and adherence with local & group policies coordination with internal control and profit protection in local entity on shared services support.
Complete annual assessment of the organisations internal controls through completion of the GCSA (Group Control Self-Assessment) tool.
Identify & recommend opportunities for creating or enhancing business procedures in order to improve controls or gain efficiencies Coordinate with local, regional, and Global Legal teams on all legal and contract issues as needed Work with IT Department to develop and enhance systems to improve operational efficiency of Finance and other departments
Key Relationships :
aG Japan Senior Management, aG APAC Senior Management, APAC aG Finance teams, Japan Finance team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Interpersonal skills to communicate effectively externally and internally, manage diverse relationships across different cultural backgrounds
- Strong financial background with understanding of key concepts for tax, accounting, etc.
- Ability to organize and plan while multi-tasking many different priorities
- Perform analysis and problem solving, ability to make decisions
- Project experience is critical to position
- Develop relationships with Regional / Global personnel
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- Certified or Chartered Accountant with accreditation preferred
- At least 5 years relevant experience within Finance role
- Preference for good Operational knowledge & background
- Experience working with other countries outside of Japan is a plus