- Monitor and analyze cash flow together with Director of Finance.
- To lead CAPEX management and approval process
- Assist Director of Finance in preparation of fiscal budgets, and preparing owners and management reporting.
- Assist in monitoring of operating department’s compliance to corporate internal policies and procedures, and to implement new policies and procedures, as well as ensuring the accuracy of taxes affecting the hotel and recording of such transactions.
- Attend to the daily administration of the accounting office and identify and resolve problems in conjunction with accounting team
- Promote constant training of finance associate, including cross exposure, where possible.
- Liaise with other department heads regarding performance against budget and provide analysis and guidance, as required.
- 3+ years of Accounting and Financial Analysis experience
- Hotel industry experience
- Business level English
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of multicultural communication (The team is diverse)
- Passion to constantly create a better working environment for the department
- Strategic mindset
- CPA, ACCA, or other accounting certification
- Friendly team
- Low stress office
- Free lunches