Are you a finance and accounting professional interested in growing to be a Director of Finance in the next 3-5 years?
This position could be perfect for you.
This role is in the luxury hotel industry. In this role you will have the experience to see the finance function develop from pre-opening stage. You will work with an experienced Director of Finance and grow to take over the role in the next few years.
- Set up SOP
- Pre-opening budget and spending
- Translate USGAAP to JGAAP (All financial documents are in English)
- Ensure that the P&L is accurate (i.e., costs are properly matched to revenue, costs are recorded in the proper accounts) and statements are delivered in a timely manner
- Reconciles balance sheet
- Minimum 3 years experience in Accounting and Finance
- Fluent Japanese (Owner is Japanese and all communication with the owner will be in Japanese)
- Business-level English (Reading and writing mostly)
- Open to working in a fast-paced environment
- Communication skills for relationship management with other departments