Our client is a leading American company searching to hire an associate sourcing lead.
The associate sourcing lead will be responsible for driving procurement initiatives in accordance with company strategies and managing sourcing initiatives to support the business.
- Analyze company expenditure and implement cost reduction processes to reduce spend.
- Perform strategic sourcing activities and active supplier management.
- Improve procurement processes and resolve potential vendor issues.
- Lead budgeting and negotiation processes with stakeholders.
- At least 5 years experience in procurement.
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Detail oriented, customer-centric attitude with financial understanding.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and handle multiple projects.