A new and exciting HR manager role at an international retail company to act as the key HR contact for all back office employees.
This incumbent will provide Human Resources partnership to associates in office functions. As a HR Manager, mainly responsible for Talent Acquisition, Internal Communication, and HR business partner.
This role is also collaboratively working with Head of HR & Admin for Japan and is expected to drive local, regional and global HR priorities to support the growth and expansion of Japan business.
You will partner with the hiring managers of the Japan office group to hire best-in-class talent in a variety of departments. The primary responsibilities of this role include sourcing, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding junior-, mid-, and senior-level talent.
- Develop and execute a recruiting strategy to fill current openings.
- Define the most effective sourcing channels (ie. referrals, LinkedIn, etc).
- Develop and/or refine position description.
- Conduct full cycle recruitment activities for office based positions including drafting job description, advertisements, screening and shortlisting, interviews, final assessment, reference check.
- Enhance employer brand values throughout all the recruiting process.
- Preparing the proposed offer for internal approvals
- Negotiate with selected candidate or agency to offer proposals in line with budget.
- Vendor management and development
- In partnership with Global / Regional talent acquisition team, ensure best practice and alignment.
- Build a pipeline of talent to fill future openings as the company continues rapid growth
- Develop internal talent by advising team of career opportunities and development paths.
- Reporting KPIs(recruiting related) to the regional office
- Source temporary staff as necessary
- Arrange recruiting advertisement for store associates
- Facilitate new hire orientation and improvements to the process. Ensure all new employees have a consistent and effective on-boarding experience, and support assimilation.
- Manage employee life-cycle including but not limited to documentation for hiring, probation review and exit interviews, and so on.
- Support managers to implement performance development process (non-rating system)
- Coach managers and employees on HR policies and procedures, work with Head of HR, Japan to ensure issues are handled consistently with limited exposure to the Company
- Work with Head of HR, Japan, support management team in maximizing the benefits of employee surveys and other communication channels in engaging the teams.
- Work with Head of HR, Japan, design, develop and implement learning and development (including training) initiatives.
- Lead well-being initiatives, employee health and office safety.
Work closely with Regional Internal Communication lead, implement varieties of global/regional internal communication contexts/initiatives into Japan organization.
- Implement global intranet contexts into Japan staff.
- Design internal culture boost-up activities to improve workplace relationships (ex. learning event, social activities, etc)
- 5+ years’ experience in human resources experience
- Proven TA experiences.
- In order to work closely with regional HR team, business level + English is must
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Organised, attention to details, problem solving skills, high level of integrity
- Multi-task, prioritise work, responsibility and able to work independently and willing to be hands-on
- Proficient in Microsoft excel (pivot table), and good data analytical and reporting skills
- Strong knowledge of HR rules, regulations, recruiting, labor relations is essential