Depending on the experience, the position will be responsible for either a cosmetic or hair brand. Your position will focus on developing strategies and executing plans to win the end consumers and drive distribution and consumption.
- Play a critical role in creating go-to-market plans that grow the brand.
- Lead a cross functional team to drive the business through increasing brand awareness and breaking down barriers to disrupt the hair color market
- Understand the sales trends, customer trends, and stay up-to-date on industry trends to make strategic choices and actions to drive the business.
- Manage the brand budget within corporate processes and procedures, holding responsibility for the brand P&L.
- Track business results, analyze and derive insights from consumer and sales data, and provide actionable strategies and brand plans.
- Managing key agency partners to develop and execute the brand marketing plan designed to win with both stylists and end consumers.
- Lead development of marketing plans for all product and commercial initiatives, including thought leadership programs, events, awareness advertising and others
- Implement integrated marketing plan to extend core communication strategies across all elements of marketing mix, including advertising, web, content, PR and social media
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment
- Supports Innovations in new product development by ensuring new products are in line with brand strategy, trends, and future needs shared by retailers and customers.
- Developing E-commerce marketing strategies for Amazon and other brick & mortar retailers
- 3 to 5+ years relevant work experience in marketing or brand management, preferably in beauty industry
- Knowledge and experience across all areas of brand management (global, local, media planning including digital, influencer marketing, market analysis, market research, P&L management, marketing plans development…). Marketing mastery and executional excellence
- Strong strategic skills, and eye for beauty and creative
- Strong analytical skills and digitally savvy
- Strong creative skills to properly evaluate
- Must be a self-starter, needs to be able to act with agility.
- Strong presentation and communication skills. Ability to show leadership, work alongside and present to senior management
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy. Operational & financial discipline
- Driven & ambitious leader with strong sense of ownership, accountability, strong collaboration skills (win for the team) and action oriented mentality. Strong leadership and consistent collaboration across multi-functional and customer teams is critical to driving engagement in and alignment to strategies and executions.