A lead Shipping services company with a diverse and open minded work environment where all ideas are welcome is looking for a Business development manager!
For this you will:
- Identify end to end sales opportunities both within our existing client base and fresh logos
- Lead a team of business development sales experts to achieve the company sales targets
- Maintain a pipeline of opportunities in salesforce and ensure the procedural governance of the sale process.
- Guiding tender / opportunity managers in the overall RFP cycle to ensure the delivery of a high-quality solution within the timelines of the project
- Maintain a list of Lead Logistics target clients in collaboration with the respective sales PIC. Develop and create win strategies.
- Implement a sales and operational planning communication with Ocean / Air to ensure allocation can be met for target clients as part of the E2E solution.
- Participate in client meetings / workshops and provide effective suggestions and feedback.
Successful candidate may have the following experiences:
- Experience in selling of Warehousing, Distribution and Contract Logistics products which a significant network of clients.
- Understanding of 4PL and Lead Logistics methodology and strategy
- Fluent in English and Japanese language
- Strong communication skills plus confidence to meet clients both existing and the ability to engage at a senior level in a customer organization and to co-create a business case for change