Responsible for new business and account retention & revenue growth, of existing customer accounts within Japan in the Contract Logistics business line.
Leadership responsibility for prospecting & winning new business and growing the existing business organically.
- Retention of existing Contract Logistics clients utilizing professional account management methodologies including the establishment and maintenance of key account plans, effective client communication strategies, and service measurement (KPI's).
- Driving new business growth based on agreed annual targets
- Growth of current accounts through the development of those accounts. Growth should balance both short term and long term objectives and incorporate the full spectrum of services offered by the company.
- Provide thought leadership within the organization as it relates to market developments and opportunities for current & new customers i.e. Identify both potential opportunities and threats for the company and translate these into clearly defined strategies and actions that either mitigate risk or maximize benefits for the company
- Effectively engage with both regional and global sector leaders and KAM's to ensure that country-level performance and actions support the company's regional and global objectives, including multiple regional account management and new business opportunities.
- Maintain effectively and close working relationships with CL Operations and SD so that the company presents an aligned and informed position to customers and potential customers,