• 3 – 5 years in the freight forwarding industry.
• Industry knowledge and is aware of the market.
• Self-Managed, Result Driven & outgoing personality.
• Business minded.
• Result orientated.
• Good communication and organization skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establish strong relationships with customers.
• Gain new customers and maintain & develop existing customers.
• Create value-added service to win in the market.
• Target and qualify a list of potential clients in main focus industries and new trade lane identified by the company.
• Build and maintain a pipeline in CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) in accordance with company guidelines.
• Provide client and target information, maintain CRM with 100% accuracy on every sales call and visit.
• Plan and achieve a minimum number of sales calls per week.
• Ensure a detailed SOP/IOP is in place for the client.
• Collaborate with the regional and global sales teams.