Our client is a fast moving company searching for a buyer.
The buyer will be responsible for managing the supplier network and coordinating with stakeholders for product development.
- Assist procurement team and negotiate with stakeholders with network of suppliers and vendors.
- Partner with stakeholders and delivery centers to meet demands and ensure timely fulfilment.
- Maintain data accuracy through continued analysis alongside cost reporting and inventory management.
- Act as a liaison between procurement and logistics, building strong communication channels and resolve issues.
- Perform quality assurance and development on product lineup.
- At least 1 year experience in FMCG / F&B supply chain management.
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Detail oriented, customer-centric attitude.
- Comprehensive problem solving, communication and relationship building skills.
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility to work on weekends (on occasion).