Our client is a leading automotive company searching to hire a buyer.
The buyer will be responsible for managing the supplier network and coordinating with stakeholders for product development.
- Assist procurement team and negotiate with stakeholders with network of suppliers and vendors.
- Partner with stakeholders and delivery centers to meet demands and ensure timely fulfilment.
- Manage new project sourcing activity with related functions from RFQ to SOP.
- Act as a liaison between procurement and logistics, building strong communication channels and resolve issues.
- At least 3 years experience in procurement, preferably in automotive.
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Detail oriented, customer-centric attitude.
- Comprehensive problem solving, communication and relationship building skills.
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.