Our client is an British luxury retail company based in Tokyo
The Role: To be responsible for a payroll process of around 200 employees and planning as well as to conduct employee benefit and operate HR systems.
- To process all corporate starters and leaver in relation to the payroll
- To collect monthly payroll to send to payroll agencies
- To collect approved time sheets from the Office
- To liaise directly with payroll agency
- Dealing with payroll queries
- Operate HR system "Workday"
- General HR tasks
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Native Japanese (Writing/Reading skills in English is a plus)
- Strong numerical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good team player
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management and ability to prioritize