A great opportunity for a Compensation & Benefits specialist to join this global medical company that is rapidly growing in Japan.
You will work directly under the Finance Manager and be responsible for C&B administration with a strong focus on payroll and compensation and benefits but not limited to salary & bonus calculation (coordination with the payroll vendor), residence tax, social insurance, year-end adjustments ( 年末調整 ), pension program (401k) etc.
Ideal Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years HR experience with solid C&B skills gained in sizable organizations having mastered the full end to end employee life cycle
- Possesses excellent professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with local labor law & basic payroll journal entries
- SAP experience preferred
- English skills in reading and in writing
- Business level user of Microsoft Excel and other applications
- Must maintain and enforce the integrity and compliance
- Sense of information confidentiality
- Strong analytical thinking with ability to pay attention to details and good numerical sense
- Flexibility to change and adapt to rapidly growing environment