My client is an American brand (1700 employees in Japan) and is looking for a C&B Specialist. This position can be more senior too.
- Take the lead on key Benefits projects and initiatives (such as housing, defined contribution pension schemes, eldery care, and a range of other upcoming projects)
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all Benefits-related responsibilities for Japan and carry out all regulatory duties to comply with statutory requirements specific to Japan.
- Analyse our Japan benefits offering and drive changes to our Japan Benefits Program to ensure a competitive positioning in the market.
- Help us ensure a safe and healthy working environment. You’ll be looking after our health-check and stress-check offerings to employees, liaising with our company doctor, and managing additional offerings such as flu-shots and employee assistance programs.
- You’ll manage the partnership with our external vendors who support us with social insurance (health, pension and employment insurance), year end tax adjustments, management of our leave programs (maternity leave, sick leave, disability leave) as well as unemployment benefits.
- You’ll work with a variety of internal stakeholders, both in Japan and internationally, such as International Benefits, Employee Standards, and Employment Legal teams to review Japan work rules and other internal policy documents as they relate to benefits.
- 4-6 years of C&B experience
- working with a vendor for payroll matters
- good conduct of English
- working in the international environment