In this role, you will be working as an Operations Manager, will be leading a team of 100+ employees. Leading teams to optimize customer experience for Clients.
This role will also involve working with new customer-experience management team interfacing with multiple clients in mapping the customer experience journey, understanding market and customer expectations.
Ideal Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in leading large teams in the customer service environment. Be able to deliver optimum customer satisfaction and ensure that the teams remain engaged and motivated to grow their career with the organization.
- Assumes responsibility for effectively overseeing Call Center functions. Ensures all customer questions and complaints are resolved in a timely manner. Completes research and resolves documentation errors or discrepancies on complex customer problems. Ensures Call Center operations further Company strategic plans and are in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Monitors service delivery and ensures excellence in service levels. Ensures deadlines and targets are met. Promotes goodwill and a positive image of the Company
- Provides leadership to assigned personnel through effective objective setting, delegation, motivation, and communication. Conducts regular meetings to ensure that personnel are well informed of changes in policies and procedures. Discusses areas needing improvement. Oversees the activities of Call Center Representatives. Assigns, schedules, and coordinates personnel. Directs daily operations. Identifies, develops, and implements training programs as appropriate. Ensures that Call Center reps are thoroughly trained in all products and services.
- Conducts performance appraisals. Provides measurable feedback to assigned personnel and suggestions for improved performance. Formulates and implements employee corrective actions as needed. Should be able to coach, mentor and help all his/her direct reports to be motivated and engaged to grow their career with Genpact. Assists in interviewing and assigning new personnel as necessary
- Performance metrics will include call center operations are effective and professionally conducted. Representatives are properly trained and customer service standards are at the highest level. All related records and reports are complete and current. Professional relations exist with customers, vendors, and other external business contacts.
- Communication and Presentations Skills: Should be able to communicate well with the clients and be able to present data post analysis
- Problem Solving: Should be tactical and be able to solve day to day operations issues and should be able to understand Service Delivery metrics
- Time Management: Should be able to manage his/her own time well and coach front line managers and agents staff to do the same.