Our client is a leading F&B company searching for a category manager.
The category manager will be responsible for managing product assortment, procurement and promotion of defined product category alongside coordinating with stakeholders to meet the needs of customers.
- Develop and execute strategies for buying and marketing products in line with company objectives.
- Negotiate with suppliers on product, price and quantity based on company's purchasing standard
- Collect and perform data analysis to find areas for improvement and optimization, both in procurement and supply chain.
- Cooperate with various stakeholders to in sales support through analysis of consumer trends and relevant company strategies.
- At least 5 years experience, procurement experience preferred.
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Driven, resourceful and customer focused individual.
- Comprehensive analytical, problem solving, product knowledge and leadership skills.