A leading American consumer goods company is seeking a marketing strategist to bring together their sales and marketing teams and help build sales through a variety of channels.
- Deliver sub-category business targets and sub-category strategic targets.
- Develop category (sub-category) vision and strategy by collaborating with Mktg team.
- Plan product specifications (incl. innovation, renovation, in-and-out) and launch plan with marketing team (i.e. pricing, packaging, source of volume, channel/shelf location, distribution target).
- Plan and execute sub-category activities by collaborating with Mktg team.
- Develop selling story by sub-category and by brand and by channel if necessary.
- Support to build PICoS and shelf strategy to execute perfect store by category and by channel.
- Support to build sales plan, NSV, TE, Distribution, etc. from the point of sub-category.
- Input and suggest to cross function team on improvement points from customer, market and shopper view.
- Execute and improve store front tool by co-working with marketing and sales team.
- Make proposal gap-fill action by sub-category.
- Support CAT manager to motivate team members.
- Have good knowledge of consumer goods: FMCG, household goods, and pet food
- Analyzing market data
- Data analysis
- Sales planning
- Collaborating with cross-function team and senior members.
- Process management.