Our client is a rapidly growing consultant company which is seeking an experienced CEO to manage the day-to-day operations. The right candidate must be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership to our executive team, establish a great working relationship with the board of directors, and set a course for company strategy.
- Effective team leadership, people management and organization building
- Customer focus, engagement and relationship building
- Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision
- Responding to customer needs and delivering customer satisfaction
- Provide expert financial and business guidance and advice to others within executive leadership
- Negotiation of contracts and agreements
- Competitive intelligence gathering and assessment
- Work closely with the human resource department to ensure great hiring.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related, MBA from top school preferred
- Several years’ experience leading successful in senior management position
- Strong organizational management skills and business savvy; ability to establish plans and forecasts, maneuver through complex situations and meet commitments
- Strategic vision as demonstrated by anticipating changing market needs and organizing for effective response
- Innovative mindset and ability to drive creative ideas and bring to market
- Native Japanese and English with excellent communication skills.
- Proven negotiation skills