A leading Swedish air cleaner provider is seeking Chief Financial Officer.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Oversee a team of two accounting staff and review accounting related reports to ensure that proper recording/procedures are being conducted. Review financial statements to ensure that they accurately reflect the current status of the company's business. Create budget/forecasting plans with guidance from the company's management.
- Co-ordinate key functions with the operations/logistics teams for optimal operational/financial efficiency.
- Lead expense control program for the company and other general administrative functions as necessary.
- Warehouse control to monitor the stock level of the cabins and spare parts.
Extensive experience with Japanese accounting programs will be necessary. Direct experience with Kanjo Bugyo and ERP programs such as Microsoft Dynamics would be a plus.
In addition to native Japanese, the person should have a good command of English (written is a must; verbal is strongly preferred)
- Accounting experience (10 years minimum)
- Team oriented mind to share goals and responsibilities of the operations team
- Work experience in an international environment also a merit.