Our client is a leading automotive company searching to hire a commodity specialist.
The commodity specialist will be responsible for creating value by managing and integrating external stakeholders to generate competitive advantages through competent and accountable practices.
- Perform demand / supply planning through data analysis and monitoring of company's strategies.
- Form and expand supplier network to support company's technologies and products.
- Supplier management through KPI monitoring, evaluation and communication.
- Lead budgeting and negotiation processes.
- At least 5 years experience, preferably in automotive.
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Detail oriented, customer-centric attitude with financial understanding.
- Dynamic and continuously looking for improvement.
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.