An exciting role as Components Planner is open at a top American golf manufacturer!
- Demand Management : Develop and update the demand forecast with accuracy and in timely fashion with rationale reasoning, legitimate facts and trend of marketing and sales.
- Supply Management : Review, analyze and manage the supply schedule for components in line with forecast, open orders and company project.
- Inventory Management : Manage inventory level to reduce the risk of excess and obsolete inventory.
- Demand Mgmt : Analyze, create, and update demand forecast for all SKUs under assigned product categories.
- Supply Mgmt : Manage the supply schedule to meet demand forecast and other requirements such as actual sales orders.Liaison and negotiate with suppliers and Logistics Team on product availability dates.
- MOT determination : Determine shipping methods and instruct suppliers.
- Reports : Communicate out the potential risks including the excess and shortages
- Life Cycle Mgmt : Manage demand and supply of end-of-life of products by collaborating with sales and marketing
- Inventory Mgmt : Monitor inventory level and make a proposal to keep proper inventory level.
- Cost Mgmt : Propose/implement cost reduction plans and efficient business processes/ideas on a regular basis.
- Trouble Shoot : Propose/implement an optimal solution and take actions to immediate concerns and issues.
- Ability to compile and analyze information / data
- Work well under pressure (multi-tasking management including product shortage management)
- Communication and interpersonal skill
- Time Management
- Attention to detail
- Maintain confidentiality of business relations / information
- Bilingual (Native-level Japanese, Business-level English)
- Good IT skills (Strong MS Excel, Experience of SAP (S4 and APO), Business Objects experience is a plus, average MS Word / Power Point skills)
- Positive attitude toward learning to enhance broader knowledge of operations skills
- Over 2 years of experience is a plus
- Passion to playing Golf is preferred