A top global transport and logistics company is seeking a Consumer & Retail, Operations Manager.
- realize a safe and efficient organization (operation)
- create a team that can respond to customer requests and always have a high commitment to customers
- create monthly reports, financial status reports, etc., and report the business status to management
- report weekly KPI (business indicator value) results.
- find and develop businesses that lead to potential profits from existing operations
- organizations that can constantly acquire cost awareness and provide higher quality operations make
- implementation of continuous Kaizen activities
< Customer >
- understand customer needs and make the best proposals with an awareness of income and expenditure
- proposals and adjustments for new customer projects.
- we will provide the best solution to problems that occur within the work in charge.
- management of KPI indexes set by customers and in-house
- manage business quality and productivity , propose business improvement and cost reduction, and work to improve business
< External >
- operation management of existing partner companies
- selection of new partner companies
< Internal >
- cooperate with members to manage optimal operations
- training staff
- business improvement that is conscious of the profit of the business in charge
- billing business in general
- health and safety management
Expected Years of Experience
- 5 years or more of warehouse management, logistics, freight , delivery industry, etc.
- 2 years or more of budget management experience, operations management experience
- sales to customers, good relationship building experience
- strong analytical ability and problem solving ability
- team member training ability and experience of achieving goals by leading the team
- language ability (Japanese: native, English: intermediate level and above welcomed)