Our client is a global automotive supplier with almost 90000 employees in over multiple locations worldwide.
In this position you will enhance controlling presence and increase stability and flexibility for budgeting, reporting and performance management.
- 3-5 years' experience as a financial analyst or controller in multinational corporations, with 2 years in a foreign country.
- Business level English and Japanese with excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and at least 2 years' experience using SAP in a Finance environment.
- Support of monthly reporting, planning and budgeting on country and project level
- Data analysis of country and business units
- Business Partnering for Automotive Technology, Automotive Aftermarket and Industry Division.
- Safeguard company assets with cost-sensitive mindset.
- Implement company business processes.
- Conduct relevant trainings as required