Our client is a European leader who continues to push boundaries and develop the standard in luxury and retail. In that end, this position will be responsible for maximizing editorial exposure, develop relationships, and develop opinion leaders.
- Establish and maintain close relationships with press, freelance journalists and opinion leaders in fashion, life style and culture industries.
- Plan and coordinate editorial opportunities with editors in consideration of needs of events, arranging all the administrative coordination with accuracy and quality.
- Coordinate daily media clippings and make a report
- Coordinate press preview of the events (store openings, launch events, Espace Louis Vuitton exhibitions, etc.)
- Support events production and operation
- Business level English More than 3-7 years of experience in fashion or life-style or culture industries
- Possesses solid network with editors and vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills